Sunday, March 1, 2009

The final days are upon me!

In little more than two weeks, I will have gotten some form of response from essentially every school that I am waiting on. Many school choose to wait until March to announce acceptances (or the bulk of them), and starting tomorrow the letters will begin going out. I am waiting on quite a few schools, and my top choices as well. I've tried not to get too committed to a single school, because it isn't worth the emotional devastation if I don't get in. Despite this, I have my fingers crossed for a big, fat packet in my mail box!  At least I am fortunate enough to have an acceptance in hand. I really feel for those who are still waiting for one!

Oh, I added some new questions. They appear to have been written on February 14th, but I just published them. Don't forget to take a look!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck getting into a top choice!
    I'm saving all your blogs in a Word document just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't be discontinuing the blog, I intend to keep this up through med school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please don't discontinue your blog! I'm POSITIVE that I will look back to it one day when I go to med school/ college. Right now, I'm just a high schooler, so I can "chill" for 2 more years, so to speak. Your advice is great; better than ANYTHING that I've read on the internet. keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll probably look back on this blog when I go med school & university too.

    ReplyDelete